|Mayrhofen, Österreich||17°C overcast clouds|
Wind 4 m/s, ENE
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
Enjoy the Zillertal in an active way!
In the heart of Tirol, surrounded by the majestic panorama of the Zillertaler and Tuxer Alps, the Zillertal offers everything which makes the heart of the mountain- and naturefriends beat faster: clean air, crystal clear springs and creeks, green meadows with the smell of sweet herbs and breathtaking views over 55 mountains above 3000 metres.
About 1.000 km hiking- and 800 km mountainbike-trail between 500 en 2.300 metre altitude invite you to explore the beautiful scenery. The Zillertal Activcard makes this even more easy also cheaper!
All advantages in a row
- One cable car drive to the upper and lower lift terminal per day
- One free admission to one of the six outdoor swimming pools per day)
- Free drive with public transportation (except for the drive by a stream train)
- Free admission to the Observatory and Planetarium Koenigsleiten
- 10% rate reduction for special arrangements of the Zillertal Valley
Especially for families:
Children (0-6 years of age )are free. If you buy two adult cardsI children up to and including
15 years of age are free (identifacation required).
The card has a validity for 6, 9 or 12 consectutive days!
All about the prices and the validity you will find here